Baylor Medical Center at Garland (TX) to expand emergency-care facility
Dallas Morning News, March 26, 2009
Baylor Health Care System is expected to announce today a $10.5 million expansion of the emergency department at Baylor Medical Center at Garland (TX). The project will expand the emergency department by 4,300 square feet, a 21% increase in size. Baylor officials said the expansion will allow them to shorten the wait time for the typical emergency patient.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations