Baylor Medical Center at Garland (TX) to expand emergency-care facility
Dallas Morning News, March 26, 2009
Baylor Health Care System is expected to announce today a $10.5 million expansion of the emergency department at Baylor Medical Center at Garland (TX). The project will expand the emergency department by 4,300 square feet, a 21% increase in size. Baylor officials said the expansion will allow them to shorten the wait time for the typical emergency patient.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts