Baylor Medical Center at Garland (TX) to expand emergency-care facility
Dallas Morning News, March 26, 2009
Baylor Health Care System is expected to announce today a $10.5 million expansion of the emergency department at Baylor Medical Center at Garland (TX). The project will expand the emergency department by 4,300 square feet, a 21% increase in size. Baylor officials said the expansion will allow them to shorten the wait time for the typical emergency patient.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care