New Hollywood, FL, center 'a one-stop shop' for women's medical imaging
Memorial Healthcare System has opened a new high-tech and ultra- comfortable imaging center, for women only, in Hollywood, FL. Hospital administrator Doug Zaren said three mammogram rooms, three ultrasound rooms, one room for bone-density tests (to screen for or measure osteoporosis), and another room for MRIs make the place convenient to receive head-to-toe testing.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest