New Hollywood, FL, center 'a one-stop shop' for women's medical imaging
Memorial Healthcare System has opened a new high-tech and ultra- comfortable imaging center, for women only, in Hollywood, FL. Hospital administrator Doug Zaren said three mammogram rooms, three ultrasound rooms, one room for bone-density tests (to screen for or measure osteoporosis), and another room for MRIs make the place convenient to receive head-to-toe testing.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer