Massachusetts General/North Shore center gearing up
Boston Globe, May 18, 2009
The new Massachusetts General Hospital/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care in Danvers will provide day surgery, cancer treatments, routine check-ups, and other medical services at its 122,000-square-foot building. X-rays, MRIs, and ultrasounds are among the diagnostic tests that will be offered when the center opens June 1.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?