Massachusetts General/North Shore center gearing up
Boston Globe, May 18, 2009
The new Massachusetts General Hospital/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care in Danvers will provide day surgery, cancer treatments, routine check-ups, and other medical services at its 122,000-square-foot building. X-rays, MRIs, and ultrasounds are among the diagnostic tests that will be offered when the center opens June 1.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013