Massachusetts General/North Shore center gearing up
Boston Globe, May 18, 2009
The new Massachusetts General Hospital/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care in Danvers will provide day surgery, cancer treatments, routine check-ups, and other medical services at its 122,000-square-foot building. X-rays, MRIs, and ultrasounds are among the diagnostic tests that will be offered when the center opens June 1.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013