Framingham, MA, board counters approval of Newton-Wellesley surgical center
The Framingham, MA, Board of Health voted to urge the town and the state to take a second look at an outpatient surgical and screening center proposed by Newton-Wellesley Hospital. But after realizing that hospital representatives were never formally notified of the hearing, the board decided to revisit the matter at its next meeting to give the hospital a chance to present its case. No representatives from Newton-Wellesley, or its parent company, Partners HealthCare System Inc., attended the previous session.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers