Illinois hospital has a hit with its quick online cardiac health assessment
Heading off serious problems is the aim of Naperville, IL-based Edward Hospital's efforts against heart disease. The 5-month-old HeartAware risk assessment uses a series of questions and formulas to identify an individual's heart health status and rate the person's risks for diabetes, high blood pressure, and cholesterol. The test is available for free online.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'