Illinois hospital has a hit with its quick online cardiac health assessment
Heading off serious problems is the aim of Naperville, IL-based Edward Hospital's efforts against heart disease. The 5-month-old HeartAware risk assessment uses a series of questions and formulas to identify an individual's heart health status and rate the person's risks for diabetes, high blood pressure, and cholesterol. The test is available for free online.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers