Cancer center to come to Newnan, GA
South metro Atlanta leaders are expected to announce a new hospital in Newnan, GA, dedicated to care for those with cancer. Cancer Treatment Centers of America plans to build a cancer hospital in Newnan that will create 500 jobs and generate $500 million in economic activity over the facility's first five years, organizers say. It is also expected to bring in thousands of cancer patients from throughout the Southeast to metro Atlanta.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts