Cancer center to come to Newnan, GA
South metro Atlanta leaders are expected to announce a new hospital in Newnan, GA, dedicated to care for those with cancer. Cancer Treatment Centers of America plans to build a cancer hospital in Newnan that will create 500 jobs and generate $500 million in economic activity over the facility's first five years, organizers say. It is also expected to bring in thousands of cancer patients from throughout the Southeast to metro Atlanta.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations