The Nashville Story
HealthLeaders magazine, December 12, 2008
"As you look at the next 25 years in the U.S., healthcare is going to be a growing and dominant part of that economy. I think it is very fortunate that Nashville has this reputation as being the Silicon Valley of healthcare."
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus