What's Your Plan for Transformation?
The implications of healthcare reform are at the forefront for all health systems as they prepare to transform the way they deliver healthcare. But while in this state of flux, it's important to take a step back and assess the needs, priorities, and overall strategic objectives of your organization prior to beginning the transformation process.
We collaborate with health systems every day that are working to outline their path to transformation as they either begin this journey or assess their current direction. What we have found is regardless of a health system's size, location, or current delivery model, it's important to follow a transformation hierarchy to prioritize and organize the process based on legislative deadlines and the needs of your organization.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Uncompensated Care Faces a Double Hit in Some States
- Hospital Pricing Transparency a Marketing Game Changer
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely