What's Your Plan for Transformation?
The implications of healthcare reform are at the forefront for all health systems as they prepare to transform the way they deliver healthcare. But while in this state of flux, it's important to take a step back and assess the needs, priorities, and overall strategic objectives of your organization prior to beginning the transformation process.
We collaborate with health systems every day that are working to outline their path to transformation as they either begin this journey or assess their current direction. What we have found is regardless of a health system's size, location, or current delivery model, it's important to follow a transformation hierarchy to prioritize and organize the process based on legislative deadlines and the needs of your organization.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- A Fresh Look at End-of-Life Care
- 3 in 4 Patients Want E-mail Consultations
- Heart Attack Patient Costs Skyrocket Beyond 30 Days
- ACGME Chief Sees 'Huge' Risk of Error in Proposed Assistant Physician Licensure
- 3 Insider Tips on Cutting Costs without Strangling Growth
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare