What's Your Plan for Transformation?
The implications of healthcare reform are at the forefront for all health systems as they prepare to transform the way they deliver healthcare. But while in this state of flux, it's important to take a step back and assess the needs, priorities, and overall strategic objectives of your organization prior to beginning the transformation process.
We collaborate with health systems every day that are working to outline their path to transformation as they either begin this journey or assess their current direction. What we have found is regardless of a health system's size, location, or current delivery model, it's important to follow a transformation hierarchy to prioritize and organize the process based on legislative deadlines and the needs of your organization.
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Payers Are Curbing Behavioral-Health Cost Drivers
- Quality in Ambulatory Surgical Settings Gets a Closer Look
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives