What's Your Plan for Transformation?
The implications of healthcare reform are at the forefront for all health systems as they prepare to transform the way they deliver healthcare. But while in this state of flux, it's important to take a step back and assess the needs, priorities, and overall strategic objectives of your organization prior to beginning the transformation process.
We collaborate with health systems every day that are working to outline their path to transformation as they either begin this journey or assess their current direction. What we have found is regardless of a health system's size, location, or current delivery model, it's important to follow a transformation hierarchy to prioritize and organize the process based on legislative deadlines and the needs of your organization.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US