Clinical Services Outsourcing: What Hospitals Must Know Before Choosing a Partner
Not simply a trend, clinical services outsourcing has become standard practice among hospitals today. And for good reason: Outsourcing firms provide clinical and financial results that often elude providers caught in the minutiae of a complex healthcare system.
"Outsourcing is about getting rid of waste and barriers that impede doctors from doing what they do best, which is caring for patients," explains Theresa Tavernero, vice president of client services with clinical outsourcing services provider TeamHealth.
- Nurse Ethics Comes to a Head at Guantanamo Bay
- In Lakeport, CA, a Population Health Laboratory is Born
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Transforming Decision Support and Reporting
- CMS Mulls Income-Adjusting MA Stars
- Insurers' listings of in-network doctors often out of date
- How to navigate big data in healthcare
- Opinion: What healthcare can learn from CHS data breach
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Costs of responding to Ebola adding up