Clinical Services Outsourcing: What Hospitals Must Know Before Choosing a Partner
Not simply a trend, clinical services outsourcing has become standard practice among hospitals today. And for good reason: Outsourcing firms provide clinical and financial results that often elude providers caught in the minutiae of a complex healthcare system.
"Outsourcing is about getting rid of waste and barriers that impede doctors from doing what they do best, which is caring for patients," explains Theresa Tavernero, vice president of client services with clinical outsourcing services provider TeamHealth.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away