Clinical Services Outsourcing: What Hospitals Must Know Before Choosing a Partner
Not simply a trend, clinical services outsourcing has become standard practice among hospitals today. And for good reason: Outsourcing firms provide clinical and financial results that often elude providers caught in the minutiae of a complex healthcare system.
"Outsourcing is about getting rid of waste and barriers that impede doctors from doing what they do best, which is caring for patients," explains Theresa Tavernero, vice president of client services with clinical outsourcing services provider TeamHealth.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement