Patient Experience: Help Wanted - 2010
While 72% of senior healthcare leaders say that patient experience has been more of a priority in the past year, only 1 of 8 CEOs has primary responsibility for it. With this kind of paradox revealed, our 2010 survey delves into the realm of patient experience and its challenges, including why healthcare leaders report lack of success in achieving the kind of patient experience they need to provide.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised