ID Management Solution Helps Reduce Risks and Identity Errors
A healthcare employee's card credential not only unlocks doors, but also applications; however, most facilities manage critical databases by e-mailing spreadsheets and making manual changes. ADT Healthcare Solutions' Identity Management Automation Process (IMAP) arms system administrators with tools to eliminate these points of failure and replace them with operational efficiency, data integrity, and risk mitigation.
"There are multiple stakeholders on a card credential," says Shane Meenan, Director of Sales for ADT Healthcare Solutions. "Right now, there are different people and departments sharing lists. We alleviate all that effort by automating the process."
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers