ID Management Solution Helps Reduce Risks and Identity Errors
A healthcare employee's card credential not only unlocks doors, but also applications; however, most facilities manage critical databases by e-mailing spreadsheets and making manual changes. ADT Healthcare Solutions' Identity Management Automation Process (IMAP) arms system administrators with tools to eliminate these points of failure and replace them with operational efficiency, data integrity, and risk mitigation.
"There are multiple stakeholders on a card credential," says Shane Meenan, Director of Sales for ADT Healthcare Solutions. "Right now, there are different people and departments sharing lists. We alleviate all that effort by automating the process."
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013