ID Management Solution Helps Reduce Risks and Identity Errors
A healthcare employee's card credential not only unlocks doors, but also applications; however, most facilities manage critical databases by e-mailing spreadsheets and making manual changes. ADT Healthcare Solutions' Identity Management Automation Process (IMAP) arms system administrators with tools to eliminate these points of failure and replace them with operational efficiency, data integrity, and risk mitigation.
"There are multiple stakeholders on a card credential," says Shane Meenan, Director of Sales for ADT Healthcare Solutions. "Right now, there are different people and departments sharing lists. We alleviate all that effort by automating the process."
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement