ID Management Solution Helps Reduce Risks and Identity Errors
A healthcare employee's card credential not only unlocks doors, but also applications; however, most facilities manage critical databases by e-mailing spreadsheets and making manual changes. ADT Healthcare Solutions' Identity Management Automation Process (IMAP) arms system administrators with tools to eliminate these points of failure and replace them with operational efficiency, data integrity, and risk mitigation.
"There are multiple stakeholders on a card credential," says Shane Meenan, Director of Sales for ADT Healthcare Solutions. "Right now, there are different people and departments sharing lists. We alleviate all that effort by automating the process."
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- PA hospital to pay $662,000 to settle Medicare fraud case
- Supreme Court to hear Obamacare subsidy challenge in March
- Dr. Oz gets fact-checked and the results aren't pretty
- How the high cost of medical care is affecting Americans
- Why single payer died in VT