ID Management Solution Helps Reduce Risks and Identity Errors
A healthcare employee's card credential not only unlocks doors, but also applications; however, most facilities manage critical databases by e-mailing spreadsheets and making manual changes. ADT Healthcare Solutions' Identity Management Automation Process (IMAP) arms system administrators with tools to eliminate these points of failure and replace them with operational efficiency, data integrity, and risk mitigation.
"There are multiple stakeholders on a card credential," says Shane Meenan, Director of Sales for ADT Healthcare Solutions. "Right now, there are different people and departments sharing lists. We alleviate all that effort by automating the process."
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Hospital Pricing Data Dump Won't Hurt You, Yet
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion