Healthcare Mergers and Acquisitions Buzz Survey
In April, 2011 a three-question survey on Healthcare Mergers & Acquisitions was sent to members of the HealthLeaders Media Council. The HealthLeaders Media Council comprises executives from healthcare provider organizations who collectively deliver the most unbiased industry intelligence available. Qualified respondents were screened to ensure that they work in a hospital or health system setting.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus