Practice Acquisition: How Top Medical Groups Grow
Private practice acquisition and integration have become vital to the growth strategy for today's medical groups. With integration as a driving force in many organizations' physician model, it is critical to find the right fit. This 2011 HealthLeaders Buzz Survey and Case Study reveals how leading medical groups effectively implement the art and science of practice integration.
BJC Medical Group and NorthShore University HealthSystem Medical Group share best practices for effective outreach and finding the right fit. A checklist provides five critical success factors to driving growth through acquisition.
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- 3 Better Ways to Market Bariatric Surgery
- HL20: George Halvorson—Expectations for Success
- Top 3 Health Plan Game Changers of 2013