Practice Acquisition: How Top Medical Groups Grow
Private practice acquisition and integration have become vital to the growth strategy for today's medical groups. With integration as a driving force in many organizations' physician model, it is critical to find the right fit. This 2011 HealthLeaders Buzz Survey and Case Study reveals how leading medical groups effectively implement the art and science of practice integration.
BJC Medical Group and NorthShore University HealthSystem Medical Group share best practices for effective outreach and finding the right fit. A checklist provides five critical success factors to driving growth through acquisition.
- Healthcare Leaders Seek Strategic Sweet Spot
- 3 Reasons Wellness Programs Fail
- CMS Issues Health Insurance Exchange Proposed Rules
- Patients Shoulder Nearly 25% of Medical Bills
- ACOs Widespread, Yet Challenged
- MGMA: Physician Compensation Increasingly Based on Quality Measures
- Healthcare Costs 'An Abomination' Says Senate Finance Committee Chair
- Healthcare Consolidation: M&A Not the Only Way
- 6 CNO-to-CEO Strategies
- PwC: Pace of Rising Medical Costs Slowing