Practice Acquisition: How Top Medical Groups Grow
Private practice acquisition and integration have become vital to the growth strategy for today's medical groups. With integration as a driving force in many organizations' physician model, it is critical to find the right fit. This 2011 HealthLeaders Buzz Survey and Case Study reveals how leading medical groups effectively implement the art and science of practice integration.
BJC Medical Group and NorthShore University HealthSystem Medical Group share best practices for effective outreach and finding the right fit. A checklist provides five critical success factors to driving growth through acquisition.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Top Reason for Nurse Turnover: Managers
- CEO Exchange: Pressure is On to Partner, Drive Quality
- House OKs Cassidy's 'keep your plan' bill
- How MA plans to re-enroll 450,000 residents in health insurance
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Behind the CVS Health Rebranding Strategy