Practice Acquisition: How Top Medical Groups Grow
Private practice acquisition and integration have become vital to the growth strategy for today's medical groups. With integration as a driving force in many organizations' physician model, it is critical to find the right fit. This 2011 HealthLeaders Buzz Survey and Case Study reveals how leading medical groups effectively implement the art and science of practice integration.
BJC Medical Group and NorthShore University HealthSystem Medical Group share best practices for effective outreach and finding the right fit. A checklist provides five critical success factors to driving growth through acquisition.
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion