Practice Acquisition: How Top Medical Groups Grow
Private practice acquisition and integration have become vital to the growth strategy for today's medical groups. With integration as a driving force in many organizations' physician model, it is critical to find the right fit. This 2011 HealthLeaders Buzz Survey and Case Study reveals how leading medical groups effectively implement the art and science of practice integration.
BJC Medical Group and NorthShore University HealthSystem Medical Group share best practices for effective outreach and finding the right fit. A checklist provides five critical success factors to driving growth through acquisition.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts