Reform Challenges Buzz Survey
In July 2011, a three-question survey on Reform Challenges was sent to members of the HealthLeaders Media Council. The Council comprises executives from healthcare provider organizations who collectively deliver the most unbiased industry intelligence available. Qualified respondents were screened to ensure that they work in a hospital, health system, or physician organization.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments