Reform Challenges Buzz Survey
In July 2011, a three-question survey on Reform Challenges was sent to members of the HealthLeaders Media Council. The Council comprises executives from healthcare provider organizations who collectively deliver the most unbiased industry intelligence available. Qualified respondents were screened to ensure that they work in a hospital, health system, or physician organization.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Access to EHR Notes Lauded by Patients, Providers