TEXAS: Healthier Transitions
Texas healthcare providers are testing innovative ways to ease patients from one care setting to another—from hospital to home or rehab or long-term care—and give them the best chance of maintaining their health and not returning to the hospital. Providers are teaming up to prepare for a new era of healthcare reform and accountable care, where they're paid for keeping patients as healthy as possible.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts