TEXAS: Healthier Transitions
Texas healthcare providers are testing innovative ways to ease patients from one care setting to another—from hospital to home or rehab or long-term care—and give them the best chance of maintaining their health and not returning to the hospital. Providers are teaming up to prepare for a new era of healthcare reform and accountable care, where they're paid for keeping patients as healthy as possible.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers