Hospitalist and Emergency Department Outsourcing
The new era of coordinated care demands greater levels of teamwork and collaboration
Healthcare is in the midst of reform but not necessarily in response to any legislation. Rather, providers across the country—with a financial nudge from public and private payer organizations—have bought into the big picture of a healthcare delivery system where success is not measured by the number and value of billed procedures, but by a provider's ability to lower costs and improve quality. When healthcare constituents discuss this exciting outlook, one theme continues to rise to the surface: collaborative care.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening