Hospitalist and Emergency Department Outsourcing
The new era of coordinated care demands greater levels of teamwork and collaboration
Healthcare is in the midst of reform but not necessarily in response to any legislation. Rather, providers across the country—with a financial nudge from public and private payer organizations—have bought into the big picture of a healthcare delivery system where success is not measured by the number and value of billed procedures, but by a provider's ability to lower costs and improve quality. When healthcare constituents discuss this exciting outlook, one theme continues to rise to the surface: collaborative care.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs