Organizational Leadership and Strategy Assessment
In March 2012 an online survey was sent to the HealthLeaders Media Council. More than 300 senior leaders from hospitals, health networks, physician organizations, and other groups were asked to assess their organization's leadership and strategy by indicating to what extent they agree or disagree with ten different statements. The following issues were explored: goals, communication, accountability, and performance.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'