Health Information Exchanges Buzz Survey
In January of 2013, a survey on health information exchanges was sent to members of the HealthLeaders Media Council. Healthcare Executives from hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, and other groups were asked about plans for implementing a health information exchange, potential vendors they would partner with, and the key benefits of a health information exchange. A total of 132 completed surveys are included in the analysis, which included 65 Senior Leaders.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data