Capital Finance and Industry Consolidation Buzz Survey
In January of 2013, a survey on capital funding was sent to members of the HealthLeaders Media Council. Senior leaders from hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, and other groups were asked about their plans for M&A, partnership, or affiliation efforts. A total of 137 completed surveys are included in the analysis, which included 59 Senior Leaders. Results for Senior Leaders are broken out for comparative purposes.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers