Capital Finance and Industry Consolidation Buzz Survey
In January of 2013, a survey on capital funding was sent to members of the HealthLeaders Media Council. Senior leaders from hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, and other groups were asked about their plans for M&A, partnership, or affiliation efforts. A total of 137 completed surveys are included in the analysis, which included 59 Senior Leaders. Results for Senior Leaders are broken out for comparative purposes.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts