Outsourcing ED and Hospital Medicine
Organizations look to partners that can help them navigate an uncertain future
With less than a year before most major provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act kick in, hospitals are still assessing the impact it will have on their facilities. And while administrators will be faced with tough operational decisions, more and more are leaving clinical details to hospital and emergency department medicine firms with the expertise and knowledge to help hospitals smoothly transition caregiving activities into the new era.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus