Counter Reimbursement Reductions With Revenue Cycle Improvements
Simple process changes can reap tremendous rewards for hospitals in the wake of healthcare reform.
Though considerable uncertainty still surrounds recent government healthcare reform, executives at Sierra Medical Center and Providence Memorial Hospital are taking a proactive approach to mitigate continued reductions in government payor reimbursements.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- 6 Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives