Counter Reimbursement Reductions With Revenue Cycle Improvements
Simple process changes can reap tremendous rewards for hospitals in the wake of healthcare reform.
Though considerable uncertainty still surrounds recent government healthcare reform, executives at Sierra Medical Center and Providence Memorial Hospital are taking a proactive approach to mitigate continued reductions in government payor reimbursements.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- A Fresh Look at End-of-Life Care
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Heart Attack Patient Costs Skyrocket Beyond 30 Days