Counter Reimbursement Reductions With Revenue Cycle Improvements
Simple process changes can reap tremendous rewards for hospitals in the wake of healthcare reform.
Though considerable uncertainty still surrounds recent government healthcare reform, executives at Sierra Medical Center and Providence Memorial Hospital are taking a proactive approach to mitigate continued reductions in government payor reimbursements.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses