Reimbursement Reductions Buzz Survey
In February 2013 a survey on reimbursements was sent to members of the HealthLeaders Media Council. Healthcare Executives from hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, and other groups were asked about expected reductions in reimbursements, levels of preparedness for reductions, and plans to prepare for reductions.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch