Payment Reform Buzz Survey
In April of 2013, a survey on payment reform was sent to members of the HealthLeaders Media Council. Respondents include senior leaders from hospitals, physician organizations, health systems and other groups. Respondents were asked about their organization’s IT readiness for payment reform, their plans to invest in advanced revenue cycle and business intelligence tools, and the timing of their future technological investments. A total of 110 completed surveys are included in the analysis.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer