Skills and Resources Buzz Survey
A three-question survey on executive skills was sent to members of the HealthLeaders Media Council in May 2013. Senior leaders from hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, and other groups were asked to rank executive skills and about their willingness to seek outside resources. A total of 153 completed surveys are included in the analysis, which included 58 Senior Leaders. Results for Senior Leaders are broken out for comparative purposes.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application