Skills and Resources Buzz Survey
A three-question survey on executive skills was sent to members of the HealthLeaders Media Council in May 2013. Senior leaders from hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, and other groups were asked to rank executive skills and about their willingness to seek outside resources. A total of 153 completed surveys are included in the analysis, which included 58 Senior Leaders. Results for Senior Leaders are broken out for comparative purposes.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013