Skills and Resources Buzz Survey
A three-question survey on executive skills was sent to members of the HealthLeaders Media Council in May 2013. Senior leaders from hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, and other groups were asked to rank executive skills and about their willingness to seek outside resources. A total of 153 completed surveys are included in the analysis, which included 58 Senior Leaders. Results for Senior Leaders are broken out for comparative purposes.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives