Risk Sharing Models Buzz Survey
In May of 2013, a four question survey on risk sharing models was sent to members of the HealthLeaders Media Council. Respondents include senior leaders from hospitals, physician organizations, health systems and other groups. Respondents were asked about the types of models they were considering, timing of implementation, and the primary challenges to establishing and managing a shared risk model. A total of 126 completed surveys are included in the analysis.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations