Risk Sharing Models Buzz Survey
In May of 2013, a four question survey on risk sharing models was sent to members of the HealthLeaders Media Council. Respondents include senior leaders from hospitals, physician organizations, health systems and other groups. Respondents were asked about the types of models they were considering, timing of implementation, and the primary challenges to establishing and managing a shared risk model. A total of 126 completed surveys are included in the analysis.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts