Clinical Technologies and Systems Buzz Survey
In June of 2013, a three question survey on clinical technologies and systems was sent to members of the HealthLeaders Media Council. Respondents include senior leaders from hospitals, physician organizations, health systems and other groups. Respondents were asked about the level of involvement of physicians and the methods for utilizing physicians in the selection of clinical technologies and systems. A total of 151 completed surveys are included in the analysis.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'