Memorial Regional Hospital, Anesthesia Partnership Fuels OR Enhancements
Performance-based, accountable care delivery models are no longer in the realm of theory. With a nudge from reform legislation and evolving health plan policies that reward providers' abilities to lower costs and improve quality, they are now blossoming. Changes such as these, as well as lower reimbursements and tighter competition, require providers to facilitate stronger relationships that deliver "ositive outcomes and healthy revenue cycles. As a result, "alignment" has become the new buzzword in healthcare.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers