Memorial Regional Hospital, Anesthesia Partnership Fuels OR Enhancements
Performance-based, accountable care delivery models are no longer in the realm of theory. With a nudge from reform legislation and evolving health plan policies that reward providers' abilities to lower costs and improve quality, they are now blossoming. Changes such as these, as well as lower reimbursements and tighter competition, require providers to facilitate stronger relationships that deliver "ositive outcomes and healthy revenue cycles. As a result, "alignment" has become the new buzzword in healthcare.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer