Memorial Regional Hospital, Anesthesia Partnership Fuels OR Enhancements
Performance-based, accountable care delivery models are no longer in the realm of theory. With a nudge from reform legislation and evolving health plan policies that reward providers' abilities to lower costs and improve quality, they are now blossoming. Changes such as these, as well as lower reimbursements and tighter competition, require providers to facilitate stronger relationships that deliver "ositive outcomes and healthy revenue cycles. As a result, "alignment" has become the new buzzword in healthcare.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness