Hand Hygiene Compliance Measurement Technology
The value of hand hygiene to direct patient outcomes continues to be proven. We know that the average cost of a healthcare associated infection (HAI) ranges between $20,549 to $25,903. And studies have substantiated the link between hand hygiene and its impact on HAIs. Yet hand hygiene compliance rates remain dismally low with a national average of less than 50%.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US