Hand Hygiene Compliance Measurement Technology
The value of hand hygiene to direct patient outcomes continues to be proven. We know that the average cost of a healthcare associated infection (HAI) ranges between $20,549 to $25,903. And studies have substantiated the link between hand hygiene and its impact on HAIs. Yet hand hygiene compliance rates remain dismally low with a national average of less than 50%.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions