Financial Efficiencies Buzz Survey
A three-question survey on financial efficiencies was sent to members of the HealthLeaders Media Council in June 2013. Executives from hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, and other groups were asked about opportunities for financial efficiencies, exposure to potential loss, and sources for financial efficiencies guidance. A total of 125 completed surveys are included in the analysis, which included 56 Senior Leaders. Results for Senior Leaders are broken out for comparative purposes.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations