Analytics Fuel Care Management Pilot Project for Self Regional Healthcare
Self Regional Healthcare in Greenwood, S.C., is no stranger to risk management. As a self-insured organization, leadership understands well the delicate balance between providing the highest levels of care while managing delivery expenses. But in a unique twist, Self Regional is experimenting with a model that tilts conventional wisdom on its head, not unlike many emerging accountable care organization (ACO) efforts springing up around the country.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing