Care Transitions Program Uses Analytics and Reduces Medicare Part A PMPM Costs 25%
NTSP, an independent physician association composed of nearly 800 family and specialty doctors, everyday serves more than 15,000 patients in north central Texas. The practice, governed by a board comprised solely of local doctors, is focused on delivering the best medical care and is managed by resident healthcare experts—professionals who understand that sharing health information is the key to transforming care processes by creating efficiencies, improving outcomes and lowering costs.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised