Care Transitions Program Uses Analytics and Reduces Medicare Part A PMPM Costs 25%
NTSP, an independent physician association composed of nearly 800 family and specialty doctors, everyday serves more than 15,000 patients in north central Texas. The practice, governed by a board comprised solely of local doctors, is focused on delivering the best medical care and is managed by resident healthcare experts—professionals who understand that sharing health information is the key to transforming care processes by creating efficiencies, improving outcomes and lowering costs.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening