Unleashing The Power of Integrated Healthcare Transportation
Big hospital systems are doing it. And so are smaller ones. Hot on the heels of the Affordable Care Act, healthcare providers are shining a spotlight on integration, making it a key part of strategic planning. They're building complex care coordination strategies and sophisticated electronic health record systems (EHRs), knowing all too well that under reform's heavy mandates, quality and efficiency are driving reimbursement.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013