Unleashing The Power of Integrated Healthcare Transportation
Big hospital systems are doing it. And so are smaller ones. Hot on the heels of the Affordable Care Act, healthcare providers are shining a spotlight on integration, making it a key part of strategic planning. They're building complex care coordination strategies and sophisticated electronic health record systems (EHRs), knowing all too well that under reform's heavy mandates, quality and efficiency are driving reimbursement.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors