Unleashing The Power of Integrated Healthcare Transportation
Big hospital systems are doing it. And so are smaller ones. Hot on the heels of the Affordable Care Act, healthcare providers are shining a spotlight on integration, making it a key part of strategic planning. They're building complex care coordination strategies and sophisticated electronic health record systems (EHRs), knowing all too well that under reform's heavy mandates, quality and efficiency are driving reimbursement.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus