Unleashing The Power of Integrated Healthcare Transportation
Big hospital systems are doing it. And so are smaller ones. Hot on the heels of the Affordable Care Act, healthcare providers are shining a spotlight on integration, making it a key part of strategic planning. They're building complex care coordination strategies and sophisticated electronic health record systems (EHRs), knowing all too well that under reform's heavy mandates, quality and efficiency are driving reimbursement.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening