Transformational Technologies: Providers find solutions to their greatest challenges with intuitive IT solutions
Healthcare is an intensely complex industry where innovations, regulations, and business models constantly morph and patient lives hang in the balance. To manage these intricacies, hospitals have been employing IT solutions for decades. But with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act in full swing, accountable care and pay-for-performance delivery and reimbursement models taking shape, and meaningful use stage 2 and ICD-10 on the horizon, never has it been more apropos for healthcare organizations to deploy truly transformational technologies.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'