Transformational Technologies: Providers find solutions to their greatest challenges with intuitive IT solutions
Healthcare is an intensely complex industry where innovations, regulations, and business models constantly morph and patient lives hang in the balance. To manage these intricacies, hospitals have been employing IT solutions for decades. But with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act in full swing, accountable care and pay-for-performance delivery and reimbursement models taking shape, and meaningful use stage 2 and ICD-10 on the horizon, never has it been more apropos for healthcare organizations to deploy truly transformational technologies.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers