How Care Management Evolves with Population Management
Reform and rising costs continue to push the importance of care management systems to the forefront. With the growing prominence of population health for provider organizations, provider-based care management becomes a critical bridge that ties the analytics of the population to proactive care interventions. However, health systems face challenges in order to thrive amid changing payment models. For example, they will increasingly need to work toward developing integrated solutions to keep their patient population and surrounding communities healthy. Data, analytics and technology are critical and can positively impact workflow and help staff work smarter.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion