Automating Workforce Management in Healthcare
Have you considered the benefits of workforce management automation for patient care, employee engagement, and productivity?
Automation of workforce management is starting to move from the back office to the bedside, according to a recent HealthLeaders Media survey.
In the next three to five years, hospitals, health systems, and other patient service providers expect to augment their time-and-attendance and payroll systems with integrated applications that enable more sophisticated data crunching around labor analytics, acuity management, and staffing assignments.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System