Automating Workforce Management in Healthcare
Have you considered the benefits of workforce management automation for patient care, employee engagement, and productivity?
Automation of workforce management is starting to move from the back office to the bedside, according to a recent HealthLeaders Media survey.
In the next three to five years, hospitals, health systems, and other patient service providers expect to augment their time-and-attendance and payroll systems with integrated applications that enable more sophisticated data crunching around labor analytics, acuity management, and staffing assignments.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts