Automating Workforce Management in Healthcare
Have you considered the benefits of workforce management automation for patient care, employee engagement, and productivity?
Automation of workforce management is starting to move from the back office to the bedside, according to a recent HealthLeaders Media survey.
In the next three to five years, hospitals, health systems, and other patient service providers expect to augment their time-and-attendance and payroll systems with integrated applications that enable more sophisticated data crunching around labor analytics, acuity management, and staffing assignments.
- CMS Mulls Income-Adjusting MA Stars
- Providers Prep for New Payment Models as Population Health Grows
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- 3 Ways to Rev Employee Development Programs
- Transforming Decision Support and Reporting
- Aligning Executive Compensation with Provider Mission
- Nurse Ethics Comes to a Head at Guantanamo Bay
- 6 Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe