Automating Workforce Management in Healthcare
Have you considered the benefits of workforce management automation for patient care, employee engagement, and productivity?
Automation of workforce management is starting to move from the back office to the bedside, according to a recent HealthLeaders Media survey.
In the next three to five years, hospitals, health systems, and other patient service providers expect to augment their time-and-attendance and payroll systems with integrated applications that enable more sophisticated data crunching around labor analytics, acuity management, and staffing assignments.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers