Care Management Buzz Survey
In November of 2013, a three question survey on care management was sent to members of the HealthLeaders Media Council. Respondents include senior leaders from hospitals, physician organizations, health systems and other groups. Respondents were asked to identify who holds the primary responsibility for the care management process in their organization's approach to population health and risk management; if they have any plans to restructure care management programs in order to engage in population health and risk management; and if so, what types of changes were planned and what technologies will be used implement these changes. A total of 142 completed surveys are included in the analysis.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program