Outsourcing Delivers: Providers find ED, Hospitalist & Anesthesia outsourcing’s benefits go beyond the bottom line
As hospitals face more market pressures than ever before and margins continue to shrink, financial performance remains one of the most pressing concerns for C-suite leaders. Since fiscally responsible patient care is the goal of nearly every provider going forward, partnerships with management service providers are increasingly playing a role in meeting that objective.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch