Outsourcing Delivers: Providers find ED, Hospitalist & Anesthesia outsourcing’s benefits go beyond the bottom line
As hospitals face more market pressures than ever before and margins continue to shrink, financial performance remains one of the most pressing concerns for C-suite leaders. Since fiscally responsible patient care is the goal of nearly every provider going forward, partnerships with management service providers are increasingly playing a role in meeting that objective.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness