Laying the Groundwork for Value-Based Purchasing
Focusing on ICD-10 implementation and reducing denials will set the stage for the next generation in healthcare
At Catholic Health Initiatives, one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, reform looms large. From buttoning down denials to implementing ICD-10 to tipping the scale of services from inpatient to outpatient, CHI aims to boost patient satisfaction, quality of care, and revenue. The ultimate goal: Set a foundation to migrate smoothly from a fee-for-service to a value-based purchasing model.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US