Benefits of EHRs seen as outweighing privacy risks
Wall Street Journal (subscription required), November 29, 2007
A majority of Americans believe electronic medical records have the potential to improve U.S. healthcare and that the benefits outweigh any privacy risks, according to a Wall Street Journal Online/Harris Interactive poll.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care