Revolution Health buys stakes in two Web sites
Washington Post, December 5, 2007
Revolution Health Network has invested in two new Web sites, a move that continues its effort to challenge WebMD. Revolution said it acquired a site devoted to patients with chronic conditions, and invested in another which offers diet ideas, exercise plans and advice.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?