RHIOs aren’t working, new report says
Healthcare IT News, December 11, 2007
A new report finds that the development of regional health information organizations may not be effective in advancing healthcare information technology. The report, titled "Improving Health Care: Why a Dose of IT May Be Just What the Doctor Ordered," calls for a renewed national strategy for advancing healthcare IT.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law