RHIOs aren’t working, new report says
Healthcare IT News, December 11, 2007
A new report finds that the development of regional health information organizations may not be effective in advancing healthcare information technology. The report, titled "Improving Health Care: Why a Dose of IT May Be Just What the Doctor Ordered," calls for a renewed national strategy for advancing healthcare IT.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care