YourCity.MD launches Web site nationwide
Business Courier of Cincinnati, December 11, 2007
YourCity.MD, a Web site targeted at physicians and consumers, has gone live in approximately 300 U.S. cities. Consumers can use the site to search for local physicians by name, specialty, hospital affiliation and travel distance. Physicians can sign up for a free listing and have access to patient feedback, peer reporting tools and patient information handouts.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness