Florida hospital to unveil new surgical gear
St. Petersburg Times, December 13, 2007
Oak Hill Hospital in Brooksville, FL, has made $700,000 in improvements to its surgical department. The investment includes upgrades to thecystoscopy department and other improvements to the facility's operating rooms.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions