Doc, you’ve got mail
Puget Sound Business Journal, January 14, 2008
As part of a multimillion-dollar information technology strategy, Seattle-based HMO Group Health Cooperative offers members the ability to email their doctors. Group Health representatives say the initiative has the potential to produce significant cost savings from greater efficiency and better medical care.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care