AHIMA to tackle standards for nursing home IT
Healthcare IT News, January 14, 2008
The American Health Information Management Association's Foundation of Research and Education has launched a new project focused on electronic health records and other information technology for use in nursing homes. The project will help enable post-acute and long-term care vendors and providers to develop and implement EHRs and healthcare IT products that will be functional in the emerging interoperable nationwide health information network.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer