CMS proposes to restrict cardiac CTA reimbursements
Health Imaging News, January 14, 2008
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has proposed restrictions for the coverage of cardiac CT angiography. Under the restrictions, Medicare beneficiaries can only receive reimbursements with two clinical indications of coronary artery disease under the coverage with evidence development process.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives