CMS proposes to restrict cardiac CTA reimbursements
Health Imaging News, January 14, 2008
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has proposed restrictions for the coverage of cardiac CT angiography. Under the restrictions, Medicare beneficiaries can only receive reimbursements with two clinical indications of coronary artery disease under the coverage with evidence development process.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts