Indiana awards EDS new $209 Million Medicaid contract
Reuters, January 14, 2008
EDS has been awarded a $209.9 million, six-and-a-half-year contract to upgrade and continue to maintain Indiana's Medicaid Management Information System. EDS will continue as fiscal agent to the state and its 27,000 healthcare providers, who care for more than 800,000 recipients. Through the contract, EDS will provide a Web-based tool that will enable healthcare providers to electronically enroll in Medicaid programs.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'