Indiana awards EDS new $209 Million Medicaid contract
Reuters, January 14, 2008
EDS has been awarded a $209.9 million, six-and-a-half-year contract to upgrade and continue to maintain Indiana's Medicaid Management Information System. EDS will continue as fiscal agent to the state and its 27,000 healthcare providers, who care for more than 800,000 recipients. Through the contract, EDS will provide a Web-based tool that will enable healthcare providers to electronically enroll in Medicaid programs.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts