Spectrum Health collaborates with Cerner and Microsoft
Yahoo Finance, January 14, 2008
Spectrum Health has announced a strategic relationship with Cerner and Microsoft Corp. in developing a consumer-centric technology that empowers patients to take an active role in their care. The Care Console system keeps patients informed about their condition, medical care and provider team during their hospital stay. Spectrum Health is piloting implementation of the Care Console system in one of its units at its 750-bed Butterworth Hospital in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers