Cisco joins CalRHIO effort
Reuters, January 14, 2008
The California Regional Health Information Organization has announced that Cisco Systems, Inc. has agreed in principle to participate with its technology partners, in building the the largest statewide health information exchange service in the United States. Cisco will participate in strategy development, infrastructure design and deployment, and implementation services for the not-for-profit CalRHIO Health Information Exchange Utility Service.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised